Request a Room Reservation
1. Requests are not reservations. Approval is required.
2. You must have a library card in good standing to request a reservation.
3. Only one request can be submitted at a time. An approved reservation must be completed before a second request is submitted.
4. Requests must be made at least 3 days in advance, but no more than 3 months in advance.
5. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 3 hours.
6. Only non-profit organizations are permitted to reserve the Meeting Rooms.